Addiction doesn’t discriminate.
Alcohol and drug dependency robs people of their ability to lead long and productive lives. It upends the life of not only the addict, but also the lives of friends, coworkers, and families. The world surrounding an addict is frantic and chaotic, and sometimes we need to take a step back and honestly consider the following. Do you or your loved one…
- Miss work frequently
- Seem depressed or withdrawn
- Disappear on binges
- Have an increased tolerance for alcohol
- Feel distanced from friends and family
- Suffer dramatic mood swings
- Have financial problems because of addiction
- Have concern for your physical and mental wellbeing
Answering yes to any of these questions means we are able to help. Please contact us to ask how we can be a part of your recovery.